Luxe Travel Magazine, a website of Luxe Travel, respects your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it. We will not sell, share, rent, or otherwise provide any personal information you have given us, to any third party without your permission.
Luxe Travel Magazine will not collect any personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. Our servers collect data each time a user navigates our site. This information is anonymous in nature and includes such information as the number, frequency and duration of each visit, as well as details about click-throughs to our Property Member sites and other third party sites. We will share this non-personal, aggregate, or summary information with partners or other third parties, but Luxe Travel will not sell or share any information at the individual level.
All personal information you do give us will be used exclusively by Luxe Travel to communicate directly with you, or with the hotels displayed on our website, for the purpose of arranging your hotel bookings or answering questions about a booking. Any information you give us will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. At any time you may ask us to discontinue use of the information you have provided, and request that we refrain from sending any further communications to you via that information, by simply sending us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Luxe Travel commits to accept and abide by such a request immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email us.
Luxe Travel Magazine endeavors to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and current. Nonetheless, despite our efforts this website may contain errors. Accordingly, Luxe Travel disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express of implied, regarding all information contained in and displayed on this website, including any use thereof, as well as any and all links to and from the website.
Luxe Travel Magazine does not warrant that the information included in our website is accurate, current, verified, comprehensive or complete.
The information will, from time to time, be updated and/or changed, and Luxe Travel reserves the right to make all such changes to the content of this website without any obligation to advise and/or notify visitors to the website that such changes have been, or will be made.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email us at Luxe Travel Magazine email@example.com
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website or any other site owned by Luxe Travel, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Travel Services Information
Our Website displays information about travel locations, airfares, travel agents locations, flight times and dates, tours, packages, insurance, cruises, transportation, foreign currency, schedules, travel companies and many other pieces of travel-related information.
- This information is supplied to us by third party providers; such as airlines, hotels and transportation suppliers (“Service Provider”). We have taken reasonable care to ensure it is correct and up to date; however we cannot check the accuracy of such information.
- Many of the services which make up your travel booking are provided by Service Providers. The Service Provider provides these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you.
- We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by Service Providers. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from our website with the Service Provider.
- The details of the prices, packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. The travel products and services described on the website are subject to availability.
- It should be noted that all documents issued to travelers are non – transferable. Such documents may include but are not limited to: airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers, or any other document used to confirm an arrangement with a Service Provider. Such documents may also be subject to conditions such as, but not limited to: being non – refundable, non – date – changeable and subject to cancellation or amendment fees. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these conditions.
- If for any reason, any Service Provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted, your remedy lies against that Service Provider, and not against us. In the event we received payment by credit card, you agree that you will not seek to chargeback or recover your payment or any other losses from us.
- You are responsible for obtaining all passports, visa and health information required.
Special conditions may apply to the prices set out on the website or included in a travel quote. To determine such conditions, you must contact us or the relevant Service Provider. In addition to the prices set out in the Website, you may be required to pay certain taxes, government fees and other charges payable on the room, air, tour or car rental.
Many of the problems for which we cannot be held responsible for can be insured against. We highly recommend that you take out insurance to provide adequate cover for medical expenses, personal accident, loss of baggage and curtailment or cancellation of trip. Please note that there are exclusions to coverage of insurance. It is Your responsibility to be familiar with the insurance coverage purchased and ensure that the coverage meets your travel needs. Insurance has be purchased and paid for in full as soon as the booking is made to become fully effective.
“Specials” are available for a limited time. You must check with us whether a “special” displayed on our website is still available. There may be particular terms and conditions that apply to “specials”. You must contact us or the Service Provider of the “special” to determine whether any particular terms and conditions apply.
You must pay for “specials” booked by you and confirmed by us within designated deadlines. Failure to pay for the “special” within this time may result in cancellation of the booking. We accept no responsibility for loss incurred due to cancellation in these circumstances.
5. Special Requests
Should you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of the booking and clearly note it on booking. We will endeavor to pass any reasonable requests to the Service Provider; however, we regret that we cannot guarantee that your special request will be fulfilled. Failure to meet any special request does not signify a breach of contract on our part.
6. Suitability of Travel Products and Services
We do not represent that any travel products and services set out on our website will be suitable for you. You release us from any claims in relation to the travel products and services described on our website, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and services are not suitable. Service Providers are independent parties over which we have no control. The information and description given about the Service Providers and their products are based on our inquiries and are believed to be accurate, but we cannot guarantee in respect thereof.
7. Tickets and Timings
All reference to departure times on our websites and in our quotes are for your guidance and are subject by amendment by the wholesalers and/or suppliers prior to actual booking. It isn’t until full payment has been made and you are ticketed that the departure times are set. You must check your itinerary on each stage of the completion of the booking to ensure that you have the correct flight times. It is possible that changes that flight times will change even after tickets have been issued; in such cases you will be advised of prior to departure, provided the personal information you provided us is correct and up to date.
8. Intellectual Property
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Luxe Travel websites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Luxe Travel web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Luxe Travel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Luxe Travel websites are provided “as is.” Luxe Travel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Luxe Travel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet websites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to these sites.
In no event shall Luxe Travel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Luxe Travel Internet sites, even if Luxe Travel or a Luxe Travel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
11. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Luxe Travel websites, including Luxe Travel Magazine, could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Luxe Travel does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. Luxe Travel may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice. Luxe Travel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Luxe Travel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Luxe Travel of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. Several links from these websites are pointing to affiliated websites.
14. Your Warranties
By using our websites, you warrant that:
- you are of sufficient legal age to use this Website and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this Website;
- you are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this Website by you and those using this Website using your ID and password;
- the information you supply via the Website will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to be mislead or deceive;
- you agree to supervise all usage of this Website by minors under your name or account;
- you agree that the travel service reservations facilities of this Website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- You understand that overuse or abuse of the travel services reservation facilities of this Website may result in you being denied access to such facilities.